The effects of globalization, changing consumer behavior, multi-channel trading on any device, inter-dependencies and economic downturn have led to unprecedented complexity and pressure.
Supply chains have become intricate and unnecessarily diverse, with logistics operations and networks trapping inventory and absorbing working capital. Maximizing gross margin requires the identification of these hidden opportunities, as well as the development and rapid execution of initiatives that lower cost, while maintaining or improving quality and customer service, and releasing cash into operations.
Our operations analysis includes:
- Operations and Process Optimization
- Logistics, Production Planning
- Sourcing and Supplier Management
- Quality Improvement
- Service and Warranty Optimization
- Product Design Optimization
- Supply, Order Management and Delivery
- Terms and Conditions
- Customer Service Strategy